Current School Year's Theme: Understanding Mental Disabilities
The mission of the Arcadia Committee for Cultural Understanding (ACCU) is to insure a comfortable social/educational environment at Arcadia Commons Campus that includes the Kalamazoo Valley Museum.
- To be unique and learn from past Diversity Council's experience.
- Don't limit organization to one area of diversity.
- Make people (students, staff, and community) coming to the Arcadia Campus and the Museum feel welcome and a part of the institution.
- Make inclusion a part of the Arcadia Commons Campus culture.
- Make diversity a part of faculty course planning.