Seminar Days is planned and developed by the Faculty Success Center Advisory Team. These two day events, scheduled the week before the start of Winter and Fall semesters, are geared toward Faculty Professional Development.
Faculty Seminar Days will be August 30 & 31 this year!
Keynote Speaker, Curtis Bonk, has shared his presentations below:
- Hyper-Engaging Instructional Strategies
- Where are You R2D2?: Addressing Diverse Learner Needs
- Adding Some TEC-VARIETY for Motivation and Retention
- Toward a Vision of Blended Learning Ideas and Beyond
- Handout for R2D2 and TEC-VARIETY
For more Curtis Bonk, visit his website http://www.trainingshare.com/workshop.php#Kalamazoo
More information about Guided Pathways.
More information about New Student Orientation from Coty Dunten