Seminar Days is planned and developed by the Faculty Success Center Advisory Team. These two day events, scheduled the week before the start of Winter and Fall semesters, are geared toward Faculty Professional Development.
More information about the Student Anxiety Presentation by Kate Ferraro et. al.
More information about the Analytics Update by Kathy Johnson
More information about Rubrics and Grading Guides by Cynthia Schauer
More information about the Vaccine Race by Jack Bley
Why Track Changes Handout by Carl Ross, Jr.
Archive Faculty Seminar Days from August 30 & 31 2017
- Hyper-Engaging Instructional Strategies
- Where are You R2D2?: Addressing Diverse Learner Needs
- Adding Some TEC-VARIETY for Motivation and Retention
- Toward a Vision of Blended Learning Ideas and Beyond
- Handout for R2D2 and TEC-VARIETY
Keynote Speaker, Curtis Bonk, has shared his presentations below:
For more Curtis Bonk, visit his website http://www.trainingshare.com/workshop.php#Kalamazoo
More information about Guided Pathways.
More information about New Student Orientation from Coty Dunten