Students must have an overall grade point average of 2.0 or greater in all subjects.
Students that withdraw, or attempt/audit, or do not receive a passing grade (grade less than a 2.0) in a prerequisite/corequisite course may repeat a prerequisite/corequisite course once. A student may repeat a maximum of two (2) different prerequisite/corequisite courses.
- When we have more applicants than we are able to accommodate, the following criteria are used to select students for admission.
The number of consecutive semesters a qualified applicant has applied to the LPN Reentry program, followed by the eligibility date, followed by the matriculation date, followed by the date of active application to KVCC.
- The number of consecutive semesters a qualified applicant has applied to the LPN Reentry program. If there is a break in the application process the most recent date will be used.
- Eligibility Date the last day of the KVCC eight week period in which all prerequisite courses and requirements are completed. (The eligibility date for students transferring prerequisite course work into KVCC will be the last day of the KVCC eight week marking period in which a transcript containing the final prerequisite course work is received.)
- Matriculation Date the date of initial course enrollment in KVCC Nursing prerequisite courses.
- Date of active application to KVCC
APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT SELECTED NEED TO REAPPLY