All payments, including those mailed in, must be received by 7:00 pm.
The Tuition Pay Station will be open until 7:00 pm on this Monday to collect in person payment.
- Any remaining balance not covered by financial aid awards must be paid by the due dates.
- You are responsible for paying for any class you do not drop.
- After registering for classes, students may review account balances on the web under View Account Detail and Pay. No tuition bills will be mailed.
- Methods of Payment
- Web - credit card (Mastercard, Visa and Discover), and e-check.
Note: No partial payments accepted.
- In person - cash, checks made payable to KVCC written for the exact amount of tuition and fees, and credit card.
- Payment Plan
- Allows students enrolled in a minimum of 4 credit hours to pay tuition in installments.
- Arrangements must be made prior to the payment due date. Final application date is January 20, 2012.
- A $30 nonrefundable administrative fee per semester is charged for this service.
- The first installment (50% of the total tuition due) plus the payment plan fee must be made at the time of application.
- Students can apply for the plan, sign the promissory note and receive additional plan details at the Financial Services Office on the Texas Township campus or at the Student Service Center on the Arcadia Commons Campus. A complete explanation of the payment plan is available.
- Payment is transferable to new classes if the exchange is made during the refund period. Added credit in excess of dropped will be assessed the current tuition rate. Dropped credit in excess of added will be refunded according to the refund schedule.
- Tuition refunds will be credited back to the original credit card, or a check will be mailed if original payment was made with cash or a check.