Valley One Card Valley One Card

Higher One Refund Card

Kalamazoo Valley Community College has partnered with Higher One to deliver financial aid credit balances by electronic payment through your Higher One/Valley One card.

You have the choice to either have your refunds sent via direct deposit to your bank account or set up a OneAccount (checking account) through Higher One. With this option, the KVCC Valley One card can be used as a debit card.

These cards will arrive in the mail soon. Please activate your card as soon as you receive it. To receive a Valley One Card, you must be registered for classes and have accepted Financial Aid. You can review your address by clicking on My Current Address in My Valley. Your KVCC Valley One card will be mailed to your current address on file with KVCC. Therefore, it is critical that you verify your mailing address as soon as possible.

Simply put, your new Valley One card is designed to provide you with increased choices when it comes to receiving your Financial Aid credit balance - including the "Easy Refund" method (OneAccount).


Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Cashier Office / Pay Station
P.O. Box 4070
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070
Phone: 269.488.4162
Fax: 269.488.4555