International Students Transferring from Another College
- Apply for admission to Kalamazoo Valley Community College by filling out the Full-Time F-1 Transfer packet.
- Student will submit copies of all official college transcripts to Kalamazoo Valley.
- The applicant’s current school should not transfer the SEVIS record to us until the start date at Kalamazoo Valley has been established.
- Once the SEVIS record has been transferred to Kalamazoo Valley, we will create a new I-20.
- When the applicant arrives at Kalamazoo Valley they will check in at the International Student Office where they can sign and receive their new I-20.