Kalamazoo Valley Community College

Frequently Asked Questions Frequently Asked Questions
Student Success Center
  1. arrow What is the Success Center Advocacy Program?
  2. arrow As a first time student, what do I need to see an Academic Counselor?
  3. arrow Is there a cost associated with being a member of the SSC?
  4. arrow What is the Career Decision Making Process?
  5. arrow What are the benefits to volunteering?
  6. arrow Are there free services to help with my studies?
  7. arrow What is the purpose of the Special Services Office?
  8. arrow What do I need to do to receive services or accommodations through the Special Services Office?
  9. arrow What is StrengthsQuest?
  10. arrow What is Transfer Resource Services?
  11. arrow What is the Focus Program?

Email KVCC helpline