The target date for conversion will be in early June.
Here is what you can expect with the new Zimbra system:
1) Messages up to 60-days old will be transferred.
2) Personal Address Books will be transferred.
3) Archives will not be transferred. IT will provide instructions on how to save archived messages to a file. For assistance call ext. 4451.
4) Frequent Contacts will not be transferred. IT will export a delimited copy of the Frequent Contacts for each GroupWise account should you need access to these addresses.
1) Future posted appointments will be transferred.
2) Appointments up to 120-days old will be transferred.
Training will be available before and after the conversion date, focusing on e-mail, calendaring, and integration with mobile devices.
An implementation and support team made up of staff from TTC, ACC, and the Faculty Success Center has been assembled to help make the transition as easy as possible.
Additional information to follow:
1) Instructions for copying an archive to a file
2) Training dates and times
3) Conversion date