We are committed to enriching the lives of our students and communities through quality educational programs and services.
To accomplish these ends, we will:
- Support student goal achievement through access to learning experiences and assessment.
- Support a balance between a comprehensive curricular base and innovations in education, personal development and technology by strategically utilizing resources.
- Provide curriculum and supportive services relevant to the needs of individuals, enterprise and government.
- Maintain a learning environment built upon the inclusivity of ideas of all cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
- Support economic vitality and stability through development of a skilled local workforce.
- Integrate the components of campus-based instruction, M-TEC and the Kalamazoo Valley Museum to support student and community needs.
Adopted: June 14, 1994
Modified: October 9, 2001, October 12, 2004