Kalamazoo Valley Community College

Academic Transfer Program Universities
Associate of Arts or Science (Transfer Programs)

Prepares students to transfer to other Michigan colleges and universities for completion of a bachelor's degree. Each school link will provide you with a link for curriculum guides for each school. If you cannot find the college or program of your choice, please contact the counseling office for more information and assistance. If you are interested in information about student and campus life, campus visits or transfer workshops, contact the Transfer Resource Services.