Transfer Resource ServicesTransfer Resource Services
Transfer Resource Services at Kalamazoo Valley Community College offers information, referrals and services to assist students in successfully transferring to Michigan colleges or universities of their choice during or after completing their education at KVCC.
- Peer mentors available to provide information on student and campus life
- Campus visits and tours of colleges and universities throughout Michigan
- Transfer workshops both at KVCC and at other college sites
- Informational resources such as catalogs, view books, brochures, and websites
- Referrals and contact information about the people on other campuses poised to help
- On-site admissions
- The services of Transfer Resource Services are free to all KVCC students.