50th Anniversary
Guest Student

Guest Student


Consultation - We strongly suggest that you consult with your current college or university to ensure that the classes you take at Kalamazoo Valley will be accepted as transfer credits. Our counselors are available to guide you. Your current institution, however, determines what will be accepted as transfer credit.

Registration - Register for classes online in My Valley or by coming on campus during posted registration hours. Registration begins in March for summer, in April for fall, and October for winter and continues through the start of classes. Students attending college for the first time must be registered prior to the first week of class.

Payment - Tuition bills are available online in My Valley. Pay for your classes online, on campus, or by mail during deferred payment periods. Payment plan options are available. If a third-party is paying, check your account to make sure your payment is in place and pay any remaining balance by the deadline.

Student ID - Stop by the Student Service Center when the semester begins to pick up a Student ID card needed to use many services. At the Arcadia Commons Campus, it is required for parking validation and door access.

Transfer - Once you have completed your course(s) at Kalamazoo Valley, be sure to submit a request to have an official transcript sent to your primary institution.

Download PDF Version

Have questions or need help?