Eligibility Requirements for Financial Aid
To be eligible to receive financial assistance from federal aid programs, a student must:
- Be pursuing an eligible certificate or degree program at Kalamazoo Valley (Certificate of Achievement and Unclassified Programs are not considered eligible programs for financial aid.)
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be accepted for admission to Kalamazoo Valley
- Be able to benefit from selected programs of study
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Not be in default on any Title IV HEA loans and not owe a refund on any Title IV HEA grant at any institution.
- Have a high school diploma, G.E.D. certificate, or a home school completion credential.