I'm Committed to Graduate
The Petition to Graduate deadline for the Spring Commencement is March 31st.
Students who plan to graduate in May must complete the Petition to Graduate process by March 31st, 2017.
- Read the Graduation Procedures and review the steps needed to graduate.
- Information on Important Commencement Date, Times and Place.
- Fill out the Petition for Graduation Audit Request.
- Transfer Credit Information
Maximize your potential by earning your degree. Over the course of a lifetime, individuals who complete
their associate degree or certificate of completion can expect to earn about $400,000 more than a high school graduate.
Counselors will be available to review your transcripts and help you prepare for graduation. If you have any questions, please call the Success Center at 269.488.4040.
* Students who petition after the deadline might not have their name printed in the commencement program.