I'm Committed to Graduate
The Petition to Graduate deadline for the April 27 Commencement is March 31st.
On March 12 and 13 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Texas Township campus cafeteria, PTK members will host a C4 Commitment Signing event. Also, on both days in the Forum, students can receive graduation audit assistance from academic counselors.
- Read the Graduation Procedures and review the steps needed to graduate.
- Check to see if you're on track for graduation with Web Capp .
- Information on Important Commencement Date, Times and Place.
- Fill out the Petition for Graduation Audit Request.
- Transfer Credit Information
We’re removing all obstacles from your path to graduation. The process couldn’t be simpler.
Stop in to confirm that you’re on the right track. Verify your credit hours earned, change or declare your major,
and petition for the April 27, 2014 graduation ceremony.
Maximize your potential by earning your degree. Over the course of a lifetime, individuals who complete their associate degree or certificate of completion can expect to earn about $400,000 more than a high school graduate.
Counselors will be available to review your transcripts and help you prepare for graduation. If you have any questions, please call the Success Center at 269.488.4040.