Requesting A Transcript
To request a transcript you will need to provide written authorization for us to release your records. A transcript request form can be printed from this website, or you may provide the required information in a letter.
2. Valley Number (if known)
3. Birth date
4. Phone number
5. Where you would like your transcript mailed or faxed
(Faxed transcripts are unofficial copies, however, we can follow the fax with an official transcript in the mail if requested)
6. Specify Unofficial for a free copy or include payment of $3.00 for each official transcript
- A check or money order made payable to KVCC.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express account number, expiration date, billing address and the dollar amount you are authorizing.
- printed on official College security paper. Typical uses are for transferring credit to another college or verifying a degree for a potential employer.
Unofficial transcript - intended for personal reference only. Free copy that comes on plain white paper without the name of the college.
Below are the ways in which you can submit your transcript request:
Admissions, Registration & Records Office
PO Box 4070
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070
3. Bring it to the Texas Township or Arcadia Commons Campuses.
- Unofficial transcripts can be obtained immediately in both locations
- Official transcripts are only printed in the Admissions, Registration and Records office, room 9140 at the Texas Township Campus. Official transcript requests can be submitted at the Arcadia Commons Campus at the Anna Whitten Hall Student Service Center. It will be forwarded to the Texas Township campus for processing. The transcript can be picked up at the Arcadia Commons Campus one business day later.
Transcripts are only released by signed written request of the student, in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Transcripts will not be furnished to any student whose financial obligation to the College has not been satisfied. As per FERPA regulations, Kalamazoo Valley will provide access to your transcript within 45 days of your signed written request to inspect your college record. If you live within commuting distance of the college, you will be given visual access to your record in the Admissions, Registration and Records office, room 9140 on the Texas Township Campus. If you live outside of commuting distance, you will be provided with one unofficial copy of your transcript which will be marked as unofficial and indicate that additional copies will become available once your financial obligation is satisfied.
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
We can be reached at (269) 488-4281 or E-mail: email@example.com.