Kalamazoo Valley Community College

Transcript Request Instructions Requesting A Transcript

To request a transcript you will need to provide written authorization for us to release your records.  An official transcript
request form can be printed from this website, or you may provide the required information in a letter.

1.   Printed name and signature
2.   Valley Number (if known)
3.   Birth date
4.   Phone number
5.   Where you would like your transcript mailed or faxed
    (Faxed transcripts are unofficial copies, however, we can follow the fax with an official transcript in the mail if requested)
6.   Specify Unofficial for a free copy or include payment of $3.00 for each official transcript
  • A check or money order made payable to KVCC.
  • VISA, MasterCard, or Discover account number, expiration date, billing address and the dollar amount you are authorizing.
    Official Transcript Request Form

Below are the ways in which you can submit your transcript request:

1.   Send it in the mail to:
       Kalamazoo Valley Community College
     Admissions, Registration & Records Office
     PO Box 4070
     Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070
2.   Fax it to us at (269) 488-4161
3.   Send a signed and scanned request form or letter to transcriptrequest@kvcc.edu
4.   Bring it to the Texas Township or Arcadia Commons Campuses. 
  • Unofficial transcripts can be obtained immediately in both locations
  • Official transcripts are only printed in the Admissions, Registration and Records office, room 9140 at the Texas Township Campus. Official transcript requests can be submitted at the Arcadia Commons Campus at the Anna Whitten Hall Student Service Center. It will be forwarded to the Texas Township campus for processing. The transcript can be picked up at the Arcadia Commons Campus one business day later.
5.   Unofficial copies can be accessed immediately on the web if you have an active My Valley account.
    My Valley/VIP

Note:  Transcripts are only released by written request of the student, in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.  Transcripts will not be furnished to any student whose financial obligation to the College has not been satisfied.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

We can be reached at (269) 488-4281 or E-mail: transcriptrequest@kvcc.edu.