If you are unable to register for classes or view your grades, you probably have a "hold" on your account which prevents you from accessing your account. Your "hold" may be due to an unpaid balance*. More information about holds.
- Financial Aid reduced or reversed
- If you are terminated from receiving Financial Aid, you should do a financial aid appeal.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office (269.488.4340) for more information
- Failure to pay the balance of your Payment Plan on time
- Classes added after 100% refund date but not paid for (or not dropped)
- Withdrawing from class(es) after 100% refund date
- Third Party Authorization reversed
* NOTE: If you have paid your past due balance on-line but you still cannot access your account, call the Cashier Office/Pay Station (269.488.4162) … we will check your account and release your hold if the balance is paid.
IMPORTANT - Your unpaid balance will not go away on its own. You must take the steps necessary to resolve it before it goes into Collections. Call the Cashier Office/Pay Station for more information (269.488.4162)