KVCC welcomes students from across the globe. Currently, students from over 33 countries attend each year.
- Admission - Complete the appropriate
admissions paperwork. You must be approved to attend
KVCC before proceeding to the next step.
- Assessment - You may either submit your recent ACT scores or you may take the Placement Assessment for skill level evaluation. These scores are used to determine your correct course placement level. The placement assessment is available on a walk-in basis. Contact the Student Service Center at 269-488-4100 for additional information.
- Orientation - Sign up for
an orientation session with an academic advisor to learn important information
about attending college and to select your first semester courses. Contact
the Student Service Center at 269-488-4100 to schedule an appointment.
- Registration - Register for your
classes online or by coming on campus during posted registration hours. Registration
Dates and Times
- Payment - Pay for your classes by credit card online, by coming on campus, or by mail during deferred payment periods. Payment Information