KVCC welcomes students from across the globe. Currently, students from over 33 countries attend each year.
- Admission - Complete the appropriate international
student admissions paperwork. You must be approved to attend KVCC before
proceeding to the next step.
- Transfer -Forward
prior college transcripts to the Degree Auditor for evaluation, if you
have previously attended college and wish to pursue a degree at KVCC. They
must be received directly from the other institution and cannot have been
issued to you. Transcripts can be mailed to the Degree Auditor, Kalamazoo
Valley Community College, PO Box 4070, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070. If you are
only taking selected courses at KVCC and not pursuing a degree, you do not
need to forward your previous transcripts.
- Assessment - You may either submit your recent ACT scores or you may take the Placement Assessment for skill level evaluation. These scores are used to determine your correct course placement level. The placement assessment is available on a walk-in basis. Contact the Student Service Center at 269-488-4100 for additional information.
- Orientation - Attend an orientation session with an academic advisor to
learn important information and to select your first semester courses if
you have never attended a college before. If you have attended another
college, you are welcome to meet with an academic advisor for help in selecting
courses. Contact the Student Service Center at 269-488-4100 to schedule an
- Registration - Register for your
classes online or by coming on campus during posted registration hours. Registration
Dates and Times
- Payment - Pay for your classes by credit card online, by coming on campus, or by mail during deferred payment periods. Payment Information