Current high school students wishing to get a head start on their college career may attend KVCC while still in high school. Under certain circumstances, such as the Post Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) program, your high school may pay your tuition costs at KVCC. Credit for these classes can count both at KVCC and your high school.
- Consultation - Consult with your high school counselor
to make sure the college course will apply toward high school graduation
if that is your intent. Also, you may qualify for enrollment under the Post
Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO). Your high school counselor can tell you
more about the benefits of this program. Be sure to obtain a
Tuition Authorization form if applicable.
- Admission - Complete
online or submit a printed
version. You must be admitted
to KVCC before proceeding to the next step.
- Assessment - You may either submit your recent ACT scores or you may take the Placement Assessment for skill level evaluation. These scores are used to determine your correct course placement level. The placement assessment is available on a walk-in basis. Contact the Student Service Center at 269-488-4100 for additional information.
- Academic Counseling - Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor to learn important information
about attending college and to select your first semester courses. Contact
the Student Service Center at 269-488-4100 to schedule an appointment.
- Registration - Register for your
classes online or by coming on campus during posted registration hours. Registration
Dates and Times
- Payment - Pay for your classes by credit card online, by coming on campus, or by mail during deferred payment periods. If you qualify for PSEO, submit the completed PSEO Tuition Authorization form to the Tuition Pay Station by the payment deadline. Payment Information