Tuition Due DatesTuition Due Dates
April 14 to July 05 - SUMMER REGISTRATION CONTINUES
- Beginning Friday, April 14, payment in full is due within five business days of registration
- Any classes not paid for or covered by financial aid or a third-party will be dropped after five business days of registering for your class(es).
- A Payment Plan is available for the Summer semester. Go to www.kvcc.edu/myvalley and Select: Payment Plan
- Students are responsible for dropping all classes they are not planning to attend, and are responsible for payment of classes in which they are enrolled. Student should not assume they will be dropped from their class(es) for nonpayment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status.
July 17 - DUE DATE FOR FALL TUITION
- Tuition for Fall semester classes is due by Monday, July 17 by 7:00 p.m.