Tuition Due DatesTuition Due Dates
August 15 to October 01 - Fall, 2016 Tuition Payment Information
- Payment in full is due within two (2) business days of registration
- Any classes not paid for or covered by financial aid or a third-party will be dropped after two (2) business days of registering for class(es).
- Students are responsible for dropping all classes they are not planning to attend, and are responsible for payment of classes in which they are enrolled. Students should not assume their classes will be dropped for non-payment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status.
- The Payment Plan is no longer available for the Fall, 2016 semester. The last day to enroll in the Payment Plan was September 14, 2016.
December 12 - Tuition Due Date
- Full payment or enrollment in the Payment Plan for registrations between October 10 and December 12 is due by 7pm on Monday, December 12, 2016.
- The Pay Station will be open until 7pm on December 12 to collect in person payments.
- Any remaining balance not covered by financial aid or a third party must be paid by the due date.
- Students are responsible for dropping all classes they are not planning to attend, and are responsible for payment of classes in which they are enrolled. Students should not assume they will be dropped from a class or classes for nonpayment, as there are many factors which will determine whether and when a student is dropped for nonpayment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status.
- The Payment Plan for the Winter semester is available as soon as you register. Between October 10 - November 30, a 0% down payment is required when enrolling in the Payment Plan (payments begin December 20). See www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/kvcc for options and more information.
- Payment Plan enrollment must be done on line. Go to https://www.kvcc.edu/myvalley/ and select: Payment Plan