Tuition Due DatesTuition Due Dates
November 18 to January 31, 2017 -
- Students registering November 18, 2016 - January 3, 2017, full payment or enrollment in the Payment Plan is due within five (5) business days of registration.
- Students who register January 4, 2017 and after, full payment or enrollment in the Payment Plan is due within two (2) business days of registration.
- Any remaining balance not covered by financial aid or a third party must be paid by the due date.
- Students are responsible for dropping all classes they are not planning to attend, and are responsible for payment of classes in which they are enrolled. Students should not assume they will be dropped from a class or classes for nonpayment, as there are many factors which will determine whether and when a student is dropped for nonpayment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status.
- The Payment Plan for the Winter semester is available as soon as you register. See www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/kvcc for options and more information.
- Payment Plan enrollment must be done on line. Go to https://www.kvcc.edu/myvalley/ and select: Payment Plan