Tuition Due DatesTuition Due Dates
November 17 to January 28, 2018 -
- Students registering November 17, 2017 - January 28, 2108, full payment or enrollment in the Payment Plan is due within five (5) business days of registration.
- Any remaining balance not covered by financial aid or a third party must be paid by the due date.
- Students are responsible for dropping all classes they are not planning to attend, and are responsible for payment of classes in which they are enrolled. Students should not assume they will be dropped from a class or classes for nonpayment, as there are many factors which will determine whether and when a student is dropped for nonpayment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status.
- The Payment Plan for the Winter semester is available as soon as you register. If you wish to sign up for the payment plan, you must enroll within 5 days of registering or your classes may be dropped for non-payment. See www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/kvcc for options and more information.
- Payment Plan enrollment must be done on line. Go to https://www.kvcc.edu/myvalley/ and select: Payment Plan Follow the steps to complete and submit your payment plan information.