Tuition Due DatesTuition Due Dates
April 11 - DUE DATE FOR SUMMER TUITION
- Full payment for registrations between March 13-April 11, 2017 is due by 7:00 pm Monday, April 11, 2017
- The Pay Station/Cashier Office will be open until 7pm on this Tuesday to collect payments. All payments, including those mailed in, must be received by 7pm
- Make your payment on your MyValley account using a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) or e-check
- Or make your payment in person at the Pay Station/Cashier Office using cash, checks made payable to KVCC written for the exact amount of tuition/fees, or credit card
- A Payment Plan is available. Simple Steps to Enroll: Go to www.kvcc.edu/myvalley Select: Payment Plan
- Any classes not paid for or covered by financial aid or a third-party will be dropped after April 11. After the drop process is completed, registration will re-open on Friday, April 15 and the payment for tuition if due within two (2) business days of registration.
- Students are responsible for dropping all classes they are not planning to attend, and are responsible for payment of classes in which they are enrolled. Students should not assume they will be dropped from a class or classes for nonpayment, as there are many factors which will determine whether and when a student is dropped for nonpayment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status.