Tuition Due DatesTuition Due Dates
July 19 to October 25 - Fall, 2017 Tuition Payment Information
- Payment in full is due within five (5) business days of registration (Registration opens @ 7am Thursday, July 20)
- Any classes not paid for or covered by financial aid or a third-party authorization will be dropped after five (5) business days of registering for class(es).
- Students are responsible for dropping all classes they are not planning to attend, and are responsible for payment of classes in which they are enrolled. Students should not assume their classes will be dropped for non-payment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status.
- Interested in the Payment Plan? You must enroll in the Payment Plan (on-line) within 5 days of registering for classes. The Payment Plan will only be available until September 30. To Enroll: go to www.kvcc.edu/myvalley and select: Payment Plan
- WINTER, 2018 Tuition is due November 14, 2017 by 7pm. All payments, including those mailed in, must be received by 7pm
- Nonpayment cancellations from November 14 7pm - November 17 7am (students will not be able to register or make payments during this time).
- Registration reopens on November 17 at 7am. Payment in full is due within five business days of registration. Any remaining balance not covered by financial aid awards must be paid by the due date. Students are responsible for paying for any classes not dropped.
- A Payment Plan is available. For more information, visit www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/kvcc Follow the simple steps to enroll in the Payment Plan: Go to www.kvcc.edu/myvalley ... Select: Payment Plan