Tuition Due DatesTuition Due Dates
October 10 to November 15 - Tuition Due Date
- Full payment or enrollment in the Payment Plan for registrations between October 10 and November 15 is due by 7pm on Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
- The Pay Station will be open until 7pm on November 15 to collect in person payments.
- Any remaining balance not covered by financial aid or a third party must be paid by the due date.
- Students are responsible for dropping all classes they are not planning to attend, and are responsible for payment of classes in which they are enrolled. Students should not assume they will be dropped from a class or classes for nonpayment, as there are many factors which will determine whether and when a student is dropped for nonpayment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status.
- The Payment Plan for the Winter semester is available as soon as you register. Between October 10 - November 30, a 0% down payment is required when enrolling in the Payment Plan (payments begin December 20). See www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/kvcc for options and more information.
- Payment Plan enrollment must be done on line. Go to https://www.kvcc.edu/myvalley/ and select: Payment Plan