International Students Health Insurance
All international students are required to carry an approved health insurance program to cover major medical expenses, accidents, and/or illness. Admitted students must show proof of this coverage for the duration of the semester they wish to register for. Students must show proof of medical insurance coverage before they are eligible to register for classes at KVCC.
Minimum coverage requirements:
- Medical benefits $50,000 minimum per accident or illness
- Repatriation of remains in the amount of $7,500 minimum
- Medical evacuation coverage in the amount of $10,000 minimum
- PSI International Student & Scholar Health Insurance www.psiservice.com/kvcc
- International Student Protection www.intlstudentprotection.com
- International Medical Group www.imglobal.com
- iNext Health www.inext.com/plans/travel-to-usa/
*These plans are not recommended or endorsed by KVCC. The links provided are for student information and research purposes only. Final responsibility for plan coverage, cost, and benefits lies with the student.