Course Equivalencies

Course Equivalency Guides (CEGs) show how courses transfer from Kalamazoo Valley to specific public in-state colleges or universities. Be aware that the transferability of a course does not indicate how the course will apply to meet requirements for specific bachelor's degrees. For help understanding the CEGs, please contact the counseling office for more information and assistance.

If you are interested in information about student and campus life, campus visits or transfer workshops, contact the Transfer Resource Services.

For other colleges and universities in the state of Michigan equivalency information, visit this site