(269)488-4030 Texas Township
(269)373-7951 Anna Whitten Hall
Welcome to the KVCC Bookstore located inside the flag entrance on the Texas Township Campus and inside the Rose Street entrance at Anna Whitten Hall.
Below are listed just a few of the advantages of shopping at "Your Campus Store."
The Bookstore offers the use of a copy machine located outside the bookstore.
The Bookstore offers postage stamps for sale at the cash register.
This provides extra service to the customer regarding the bookstore, college, or other related information.
If customers wish to buy a graduation ring, they may be purchased from the company.
Normally, the company representative is on campus twice a year to provide service to the students.
Graduation Caps and Gowns
We take measurements for caps and gowns and place orders for our graduating KVCC students.
We are providing an opportunity for our customers to give us creative ideas or suggestions to help improve our services.
Students and staff may purchase software at a special price through the KVCC Bookstore.
I.D. is needed for these purchases.
Are available to our customers in the Texas Township store.
Are available upon request.
- Refunds on textbooks will be given up to 5 BUSINESS DAYS after the date of purchase or 5 BUSINESS DAYS after the start of class, whichever comes later.
- From the end of the 5 return period until the end of final add/drop period (dates are listed in the class schedule), a drop slip will be required for refund. After the end of final add/drop no refunds will be given.
- Refunds on all other merchandise will be given up to 5 BUSINESS DAYS after the date of purchase.
- No refunds without a cash register receipt.
- No refunds on opened e-books or access codes.
- No refunds on workbooks, KVCC printed material, books that are not permanently bound
or books with perforated pages.
- No refunds on electronics, software and calculators.
- Returned books and merchandise should be in resalable condition.
Buy Back Guidelines
- Books being used on campus the next semester may be purchased at 50% of the retail price.
- Books no longer being used may be purchased by a representative from a used book company.
- Study guides, software, or books with disks may not be purchased.
- The used book company will be at the Bookstore the last week of
check with the Bookstore for Buy Back dates and times.
Our next Book Buy Back will be at the end of Fall Term . Please checking for exact hours and days.
The Anna Whitten Hall Store will be closed on Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays for one half hour for lunch.