KVCC Public SafetyPersonal Protection
- Report any threats or acts of violence – Abusive language, hostile behavior, carrying weapons, or other acts of violence will NOT be tolerated. Report such incidents to the KVCC Public Safety.
- Personal Protection Order (PPO) – If you have a PPO be sure to contact KVCC Public Safety as soon as possible to validate enforcement.
- Parking – Remember where you parked. Walk with confidence to and from your vehicle. Have your keys readily available. If possible walk with another person or contact KVCC Public Safety for a Personal Escort.
- Suspicious Activity – Report any suspicious or criminal activity immediately.
- Never leave your belongings – It is common for students to walk away from their belongings and this is a good way for someone to steal it. Take your belongings with you, or ask a trusted friend to watch over your things.
- DO NOT bring excessively valuable belongings to campus.
- Always keep your vehicle locked with windows rolled up.
- Keep valuables out of sight – DO NOT leave cell phones, computers, wallets, purses or other items visible in your vehicle.
- Record serial numbers – Make it a habit to record serial numbers of your belongings.
Secure your vehicle