- Current KVCC enrollment is required.
- The College's computer resources may be used for College-related business and instructional purposes only (no chatting, game playing or video watching).
- Users of the College's computers shall not seek unauthorized access to any computer system or computer account at the College or elsewhere.
- Users of the College's computers shall not intentionally damage or tamper with the software or hardware components of any computer system.
- The College's computers shall not be used to harass, intimidate, or create an offensive environment for other users.
- Users of the lab should maintain a quiet study atmosphere.
- Copyrighted documentation and software shall not be duplicated, photocopied, reproduced, translated, or reduced to any medium or machine readable form in whole or part.
- Users shall not install software on the College's computers.
- or are allowed in computer labs or classrooms.
- No children in the lab.
- Silence or turn off all pagers and cell phones.
Any questions concerning the Student Computer Labs, do not hesitate to stop by the lab desk situated by the entrance.