Testing Center Policies
Please help us by familiarizing yourself with our current policies so that we can help you better!
- Our current hours of operation are posted in the Testing Center, the Learning Center, and in Faculty Reception. Holiday hours will also be posted at those locations as needed.
- A valid KVCC ID is required for every student who uses the Testing Center. We will not give out a test out to any student without this ID.
- Please have your instructor's last name, your course number (for example: ENG 098), and the name or number of the test you need to take. Without this important information, we won't know which test you need.
- During midterms and finals each semester, we tend to get very busy and students may have to wait for an available table. Just like a fancy restaurant, only much less fun, we will have students sign their names to a waiting list.
- Our last test will be handed out an hour before closing time each day. At closing time, we will collect your test whether you are finished or not.
If you have any questions or suggestions, we would be happy to talk with you. We are located in room 2210 at TTC, and room 211 in Anna Whitten Hall at ACC.
Fax: (269) 488-4657