The President may not jeopardize fiscal integrity or public image with respect to employment, compensation and benefits to employees, consultants, and contract workers.
Accordingly, the President may not:
- Change his or her own compensation and benefits.
- Establish or change pension benefits which treat the President differently from other comparable key employees.
- Establish or change pension benefits which cause unfunded liabilities to occur or in any way commit the organization to benefits which incur unpredictable future costs.
- Establish current compensation and benefits which deviate materially from the geographic or professional market for the skills employed.
- Promise or imply permanent or guaranteed employment.
- Employ administrators under a contract for longer than a two-year duration.
Date Adopted: June 8, 1999Previous Policy Next Policy