Money FAQ

Money FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions
  1. How do I get my Financial Aid credit balance?

  2. How do I get my Valley One card?

  3. Can I pick my card up at KVCC?

  4. What are my options for receiving Financial Aid or other refunds?

  5. What exactly is the OneAccount?

  6. How will I know when my Financial Aid or other refund has been direct deposited to my KVCC OneAccount?

  7. How much money can I get out of the ATM per day?

  8. Is there a daily spending limit?

  9. What do I do if I overdraw my account?

  10. Can I bring my Valley One card to a bank and get a Cash Advance?

  11. I forgot my password. I forgot my PIN.

  12. Can I have my refund directly deposited to another bank account?

  13. There is a CIP identity hold on my OneAccount.

  14. What if I have additional questions?

  15. How do I Opt Out of using the Valley One Card?

Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Cashier Office / Pay Station
P.O. Box 4070
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070
Phone: 269.488.4162
Fax: 269.488.4555