- All modifications to spaces (wall configuration, electrical, plumbing, etc.) must go through the capital process.
- Contact Dan Maley at 488-4298 to discuss feasibility of the project and to assist you with budgetary pricing estimates.
- Capital projects usually require modification to the building structure, electrical, plumbing, windows, doors, etc. If you are considering any capital project that involves the building, call Dan Maley as soon as possible.
- Contact Dan Maley and see where the form is in the process.
- Complete a Maintenance Work Request and submit it to Facility Services, room 5150.
- If the problem requires immediate correction, please call the dispatch desk at 488-4204. If you have questions about a project or the Facilities, feel free to contact Dan at 488-4298 or email email@example.com.
- Use our Suggestion Box or email firstname.lastname@example.org.