- All modifications to spaces (wall configuration, electrical, plumbing, etc.) must go through the capital process.
- Contact John Saylor at 488-4391 to discuss feasibility of the project and to assist you with budgetary pricing estimates.
- Capital projects usually require modification to the building structure, electrical, plumbing, windows, doors, etc. If you are considering any capital project that involves the building, call John Saylor as soon as possible.
- Contact John Saylor and see where the form is in the process.
- Complete a Maintenance Work Request and submit it to Facility Services, room 5150.
- If the problem requires immediate correction, please call the dispatch desk at 488-4204. If you have questions about a project or the Facilities, feel free to contact Tony at 488-4391 or email .
- Use our Suggestion Box or email.