- Bring package to Materials Handling. Include address, product inside, amount to be insured and org code for charge backs.
- Same as above but please include how soon the shipment needs to be at desired location.
- Please fill out an office supplies request and send interoffice or hand deliver to Materials Handling. Allow 3-4 days for delivery.
- Fill out a Maintenance Work order and submit to Denise Morrison - Event Scheduling.
- If your order was on a P.O. it will have a printed list of all items on said purchase order. If the product was ordered with a procard it will be delivered with a materials handling generated receipt.
- Our mail machine applies certified postage, all you have to do is fill out the forms provided by Materials and we will handle the rest.
- Some OfficeMax orders are shipped before they are put into banner by the purchasing department. This may delay the processing of your product a few days.