How do I schedule a vehicle?
- Fill out a vehicle request form and submit to Bob Stokes, Facilities via email or hard copy interoffice mail.
How do I obtain Special Event parking (coning off of spaces, reserving space in a particular lot, shuttle service requests)?
- First notify/request approval from Public Safety for the date(s) needed, then fill out a Maintenance Work Order Request form and submit to Bob Stokes, Facilities via email or hard copy interoffice mail.
What if the college vehicle I’m driving needs gas?
- You can pay and bring a receipt back and get reimbursed via Internal Claim Voucher. You can also request a college credit card during the vehicle reservation. Receipts are required.
What if the college vehicle I’m driving breaks down?
- Call 269.569.1823 or 269.350.6762.
What if a car is smoking or on fire in our parking lot?
- Emergency - call Public Safety via a Blue Emergency Phone or 488.4575 or 911.