Welcome to Online and Blended Learning at Kalamazoo Valley Community College! We want you to help you be successful and achieve your educational goals, so we have provided a learner-centered environment accessible to students seven days a week and 24 hours a day.
- Online and Blended Course Information
- Current Online and Blended Course Offerings
- Moodle Orientation Letter
- Student Resources:
- Are you ready for online learning? (You browser may indicate a security issue.)
- Policy and Process Statements
Moodle is our learning management system (LMS). If you take an online or blended class, you will use Moodle to access your class materials, assignments, and exams.
Need Help using Moodle? You can contact the Help Desk at the Texas Township Student Computer Lab at 488-4250, or either of the Student Computer Labs on the Arcadia Commons campus: Anna Whitten Hall at 373-7814, or Center for New Media at 373-7925.