Testing CenterTESTING CENTER
Welcome to the Testing Center! We strive to provide the best testing experience possible for our students. In order to assist us, we ask that you come prepared with the following information:
- The course number for the class (example: ENG 110, MATH 096, DHY 101)
- Your instructor's last name
- The name of the test you need (example: Test 1, Midterm, Chapter 3 quiz)
- Bring your valid KVCC picture ID card (UNLESS you are taking a non-KVCC test)
- Give yourself enough to time to complete your test if you are coming late in the day*
- Power off your cell phone
If you have any questions about any of our testing procedures, please contact us at:
*Please note that no KVCC test will be handed out ONE HOUR prior to closing time.
CLEP, Dantes, and COMPASS must begin TWO HOURS prior to closing time.
All tests must be completed and turned in by the posted closing time. Sorry, no exceptions.
|TTC Testing Center|
Arcadia Commons Room 123 - Phone: 269-373-7815
Notice: The AWH Testing Center will be closed on July 21 as it is moved to a new location. It will reopen on the second floor at AWH: 211.The Testing Center at Anna Whitten Hall offers different tests and different accommodations. For information on the Arcadia Commons Testing Center, please contact them at the number above.
|ACC Testing Center|