- After registering for classes, students may review account balances on the web under View Account Detail and Pay.
- Methods of Payment
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express)
Note: Partial payments will not hold classes unless enrolled in the Payment Plan (see below).
- In person - cash, check or money order made payable to KVCC written for the exact amount of tuition and fees, and credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express).
- By Mail - check or money order made payable to KVCC written for the exact amount of tuition and fees. Please include your Valley ID number on checks and money orders. Allow 4-5 business days if mailing payment.
- Phone payments are not accepted
Send payment to:
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Attn: Cashier Office/Pay Station
P.O. Box 4070
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070
- Payment plans are available. Set Up Your Payment Plan Online
- Payment is transferable to new classes if the drop/add is made during the refund period. Please see the refund schedule for more information.
- Tuition refunds will be credited back to the original credit card. If payment was made by check or in cash, a check will be mailed to the address on file with Admissions, Records & Registration.