- After registering for classes, students may review account balances on the web under View Account Detail and Pay. No tuition bills will be mailed.
- Methods of Payment
- Credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover)
Note: No partial payments accepted.
- In person - cash, checks made payable to KVCC written for the exact amount of tuition and fees, and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover).
- By Mail - checks (no starter checks) or money order. Please include your student number on checks and money orders. Allow 4-5 business days if mailing payment.
Send payment to:
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Attn: Cashier Office/Pay Station
P.O. Box 4070
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070
- Allows students enrolled in a minimum of 4 credit hours to pay tuition in installments.
- Application for the Payment Plan must be made prior to the payment due date.
- A $30 nonrefundable Payment Plan fee is charged.
- 50% of the total tuition due plus the $30 fee must be made at the time of application.
- Application for the Payment Plan must be made in person at the Cashier Office/Pay Station on the Texas Township campus or at the Student Service Center on the Arcadia Commons Campus. A complete explanation of the Payment Plan is available.