Cashier OfficeCashier Office/Pay Station
Do you have questions about your payments or other finance information at Kalamazoo Valley? The Cashier Office/Pay Station staff is here to help. Let us assist you with your questions and concerns and provide important information you need to know regarding; tuition payments, financial holds, payment plans, financial aid refund choices, and third party authorizations.
Hours of Operation
|Cashier Office/Pay Station|
|Cashier Office Hours|
April 14 to July 05 - SUMMER REGISTRATION CONTINUES
- Beginning Friday, April 14, payment in full is due within five business days of registration
- Any classes not paid for or covered by financial aid or a third-party will be dropped after five business days of registering for your class(es).
- A Payment Plan is available for the Summer semester. Go to www.kvcc.edu/myvalley and Select: Payment Plan
- Students are responsible for dropping all classes they are not planning to attend, and are responsible for payment of classes in which they are enrolled. Student should not assume they will be dropped from their class(es) for nonpayment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status.
July 17 - Fall Tuition Due Date
- Fall, 2017 registration begins the week of April 3, 2017
- Fall tuition is due by Monday, July 17, 2017 by 7pm. Any classes not paid for or covered by financial aid or a third-party will be dropped after July 17.
- A Payment Plan is available. Visit www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/kvcc for details.
- To enroll in the Payment Plan, go to www.kvcc.edu/myvalley and select: Payment Plan
- Students are responsible for dropping classes they are not planning to attend and are responsible for arranging payment for classes they are enrolled in.
NON-FINANCIAL AID REFUNDS
Non-Financial Aid refunds will begin the week after the Last Day to Drop with 100% Refund. Payments made with credit/debit cards will be refunded to the same card used; if your payment was made with a check or cash, a refund check will be mailed to the address on file with Admissions, Records & Registration.
If no additional changes will be made to the account, the refund process can begin immediately by contacting the Pay Station/Cashier Office at 269-488-4292. Please note the refund request must come from the student.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Cashier Office / Pay Station
P.O. Box 4070
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070