Cashier OfficeCashier Office/Pay Station
Do you have questions about your payments or other finance information at Kalamazoo Valley? The Cashier Office/Pay Station staff is here to help. Let us assist you with your questions and concerns and provide important information you need to know regarding; tuition payments, financial holds, payment plans, financial aid refund choices, and third party authorizations.
Hours of Operation
|Cashier Office/Pay Station|
|Cashier Office Hours|
June 12 to August 25 - Summer Hours
- 7:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Thursday (Pay Station/Cashier Office open until 7pm on Tuesdays)
- The office is closed on Fridays during the summer
July 19 to October 25 - Fall Tuition Due Date
- Payment is due within five (5) business days of registration.
- Any classes not paid for or covered by financial aid or a third-party authorization will be dropped after five (5) business days of registering for class(es).
- Interested in a Payment Plan? You must enroll in the Payment Plan (on-line) within 5 business days of registering for classes. The Payment Plan will only be available until September 30. To enroll: go to www.kvcc.edu/myvalley and select Payment Plan.
- Students are responsible for dropping classes they are not planning to attend and are responsible for arranging payment for classes they are enrolled in.
NON-FINANCIAL AID REFUNDS
Non-Financial Aid refunds will begin the week after the Last Day to Drop with 100% Refund. Payments made with credit/debit cards will be refunded to the same card used; if your payment was made with a check or cash, a refund check will be mailed to the address on file with Admissions, Records & Registration.
If no additional changes will be made to the account, the refund process can begin immediately by contacting the Pay Station/Cashier Office at 269-488-4292. Please note the refund request must come from the student.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Cashier Office / Pay Station
P.O. Box 4070
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070