Cashier OfficeCashier Office/Pay Station
Do you have questions about your payments or other finance information at Kalamazoo Valley? The Cashier Office/Pay Station staff is here to help. Let us assist you with your questions and concerns and provide important information you need to know regarding; tuition payments, financial holds, payment plans, financial aid refund choices, and third party authorizations.
Hours of Operation
|Cashier Office/Pay Station|
|Cashier Office Hours|
November 18, 2016 to January 31 -
- Students registering November 18, 2016 - January 3, 2017, full payment or enrollment in the Payment Plan is due within five (5) business days of registration.
- Students who register January 4, 2017 and after, full payment or enrollment in the Payment Plan is due within two (2) business days of registration.
- The Payment Plan for Winter semester is available as soon as you register. See www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/kvcc for options and more information
- Payment Plan enrollment must be done on line. Go to www.kvcc.edu/myvalley and select: Payment Plan
- You are responsible for paying for classes you do not drop.
- Any remaining balance not covered by financial aid or other funding MUST be paid by the due date
NON-FINANCIAL AID REFUNDS
Non-Financial Aid refunds will begin the week after the Last Day to Drop with 100% Refund. Payments made with credit/debit cards will be refunded to the same card used; if your payment was made with a check or cash, a refund check will be mailed to the address on file with Admissions, Records & Registration.
If no additional changes will be made to the account, the refund process can begin immediately by contacting the Pay Station/Cashier Office at 269-488-4292. Please note the refund request must come from the student.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Cashier Office / Pay Station
P.O. Box 4070
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070