Cashier OfficeCashier Office/Pay Station
Do you have questions about your payments or other finance information at Kalamazoo Valley? The Cashier Office/Pay Station staff is here to help. Let us assist you with your questions and concerns and provide important information you need to know regarding; tuition payments, financial holds, payment plans, financial aid refund choices, and third party authorizations.
Hours of Operation
|Cashier Office/Pay Station|
|Cashier Office Hours|
March 13 to April 11 - Summer, 2017 Registration
- Summer, 2017 Registration begins the week of March 13, 2017
- Summer Tuition is due by 7pm on Tuesday, April 11, 2017
- The Pay Station/Cashier Office will be open until 7pm on this Tuesday to collect payments. All payments, including those being mailed in, must be received by 7pm.
- Make your payment on line using a credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover) or e-check
- Or make your payment in person at the Pay Station/Cashier Office using cash, checks made payable to KVCC written for the exact amount of tuition/fees, or credit card
- Any classes not paid for or covered by financial aid or a third-party will be dropped after April 11. After the drop process is completed, registration will re-open on Friday, April 14 and payment for tuition is due within five (5) business days of registration.
- A Payment Plan will be offered for the Summer, 2017 semester. For more details, visit www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/kvcc Simple Steps to Enroll: Go to www.kvcc.edu/myvalley Select: Payment Plan
- Students are responsible for dropping all classes they are not planning to attend, and are responsible for payment of classes in which they are enrolled. Students should not assume they will be dropped from a class or classes for non-payment, as there are many factors which will determine whether and when a student is dropped for non-payment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status.
NON-FINANCIAL AID REFUNDS
Non-Financial Aid refunds will begin the week after the Last Day to Drop with 100% Refund. Payments made with credit/debit cards will be refunded to the same card used; if your payment was made with a check or cash, a refund check will be mailed to the address on file with Admissions, Records & Registration.
If no additional changes will be made to the account, the refund process can begin immediately by contacting the Pay Station/Cashier Office at 269-488-4292. Please note the refund request must come from the student.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Cashier Office / Pay Station
P.O. Box 4070
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070