Cashier OfficeCashier Office/Pay Station
Do you have questions about your payments or other finance information at Kalamazoo Valley? The Cashier Office/Pay Station staff is here to help. Let us assist you with your questions and concerns and provide important information you need to know regarding; tuition payments, financial holds, payment plans, financial aid refund choices, and third party authorizations.
Hours of Operation
|Cashier Office/Pay Station|
|Cashier Office Hours|
August 15 to October 01 - Fall Registration Continues
- Beginning Monday, August 15, payment in full is due within two (2) business days of registration.
- Any classes not paid for or covered by financial aid or a third-party will be dropped after two business days of registering for your class(es).
- Students are responsible for dropping all classes they are not planning to attend, and are responsible for payment of classes in which they are enrolled. Students should not assume their classes will be dropped for non-payment. It is the student's responsibility to verify his or her enrollment status.
- The Payment Plan is no longer available for the Fall, 2016 semester. The last day to enroll in the Payment Plan was September 14, 2016.
October 10 to December 12 - Winter 2017 Registration
- Registration for the Winter, 2017 semester starts Monday, October 10, 2016
- Full payment or enrollment in the Payment Plan for registrations between October 10 and December 12, 2016 is due by 7pm on Monday, December 12, 2016
- The Payment Plan for Winter semester is available as soon as you register. Between October 10 - November 30, a 0% down payment is required when enrolling in the Payment Plan (payments begin December 20). See www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/kvcc for options and more information
- Payment Plan enrollment must be done on line. Go to www.kvcc.edu/myvalley and select: Payment Plan
NON-FINANCIAL AID REFUNDS
Non-Financial Aid refunds will begin the week after the Last Day to Drop with 100% Refund. Payments made with credit/debit cards will be refunded to the same card used; if your payment was made with a check or cash, a refund check will be mailed to the address on file with Admissions, Records & Registration.
If no additional changes will be made to the account, the refund process can begin immediately by contacting the Pay Station/Cashier Office at 269-488-4292. Please note the refund request must come from the student.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Cashier Office / Pay Station
P.O. Box 4070
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-4070